Páginas

14 diciembre 2011

Color Me a Tree

Para español, lee próximo párrafo! :)

Hi!
Don't you love Christmas? I loooove it! Everybody is happy all the time! I made this card thinking about all the colors of Christmas and the Christmas tree. It's such a joy to put up the tree. It's a family tradition! I'm still a rockie when it comes to Copics. It takes a lot of practice to get it. I wish I had them all!!! I've been a super nice girl so lets see if there are some under my Christmas tree ;) I made this one using the super cute "Christmas Wishes" Collection from Bella Blvd. The cardstock is from Stampin' Up. I also used Stampin's Crystal effects to give some dimension to the ornaments. I used Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and the white Uniball pen for the faux stitching. The sentiment stamp is from Pink by Design. The cute girl is from Mimi's Christmas set from Penny Black.

Hola!
¿A ustedes no les encanta la Navidad? A mi me encanta. ¡Todo el mundo está contento todo el tiempo! Hice esta postal pensando en todos los colores de la Navidad y el árbolito de Navidad. Es tan divertido y da tanta alegría de tan solo montar el árbol. Es una tradición familiar. Yo soy una principiante coloreando con Copics, pero la práctica hace la perfección. Me encantaría tenerlos todos pero poco a poco. Yo me he portado bien este año. Vamos a ver si Santa o los Reyes me dejan unos cuantos debajo del árbol. ;) En esta tarjeta ulitizé la colección "Christmas Wishes" de Bella Blvd. El "cardstock" es de Stampin' Up al igual que "Crystal Effects" que utilizé para darle dimensión a los adornos del árbol. Utilizé como tinta "Tuxedo Black" de "Memento Ink" y un bolígrafo blanco para simular la costura. Los sellos utilizados fueron para "Feliz Navidad" de Pink by Design y la niña es de "Mimi's Christmas" de Penny Black.
 xoxo,
  Anya Lynet