Páginas

31 diciembre 2011

ScrapbookPal.com Design Team Entry

Para español, ve al 3er párrafo :)

Hi!
It's the last day of 2011 and my last post for this year. It has been less than a month that I started this blog and I'm very happy with the feedback I have received. So, THANK YOU. As I already said, THIS is only the beginning! Today I'm presenting a beautiful wedding card I made using my Cricut Expresion.


I first stamped the background stamp (Hero Art's "Happy Definition") using gray ink in "Very Vanilla" Stampin Up cardstock. I then used Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, which I got at ScrapbookPal.com (They have great prices, super fast and cheap shipping and awesome customer service!), to distress the background. I then turned to the bug. LOL I used my Cricut Expression with the "Sweethearts" Cartridge (also can be found at ScrapbookPal.com) and cut the bride at 3 3/4" using again the "Very Vanilla" cardstock for the first cut. I cut the hair using "Early Expresso" from Stampin Up and the dress using shimmering white cardstock from my stash. I cut the "I Do" using shimmering silver cardstock at 1". After I glued the bride together, I wanted highlight the bouquet. For that, I first inked that part with "Barn Door" Distress ink. After it dried, I stamped it with Versamark watermark ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I colored the ribbon of the bouquet using Copics C3 and C5. I used Stampin Up "Dimensionals" to add dimension to the bride in the card and glued the "I Do". To finish it up, I added some pearls. The final result was elegant yet simple. Here's a closeup where you can appreciate more the dimension.

¡Hola!
Es el último día del 2011 y la última entrada a el blog en este año. Ha pasado menos de un mes desde que comencé con el blog y estoy muy contenta con la respuesta recibida por todos. Asi que GRACIAS. Como ya dije, ¡ESTO es solo el comienzo! Hoy les presento una tarjeta para boda que hice utilizando mi Cricut Expression.
Primero estampé el fondo con el sello de fondo (Hero Art's "Happy Definition") utilizando tinta gris en cartulina "Very Vanilla" de Stampin Up. Luego utilizé Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, el cual compré en la página ScrapbookPal.com (¡Tienen muy buenos precios, envío rápido y económico, y excelente servicio al cliente!), para dar un toque antiguo al fondo. Utilizando la Cricut Expression con el cartucho "Sweethearts" Cartridge (que también puedes conseguir en ScrapbookPal.com) corté a la novia a 3 3/4" utilizando nuevamente la cartulina "Very Vanilla" para el primer corte. Corté el cabello utilizando "Early Expresso" de Stampin Up y el traje con cartulina brillosa blanca. Corté el "I Do" utilizando cartulina brillosa en color plata a 1". Después de pegar las piezas de novia, quería resaltar el ramo de la novia. Para esto, primero estampé directo a la almohadilla de la tinta roja "Barn Door" Distress ink. Al secarse, froté el ramo en la almohadilla de "Versamark watermark ink" y utilizando la técnica de "heat embossed" con polvo transparente, resalté el ramo. Coloree la cinta del ramo utilizando Copics C3 y C5. Utilizé muchos "Dimensionals de Stampin Up " para darle dimensión a la novia al pegarla a la tarjeta. Luego pegué el "I Do". Para terminar la tarjeta añadiendo los toques, le añadí perlas finish it up, I added some pearls. The final result was elegant yet simple. Here's a closeup where you can appreciate more the dimension. El resultado final es elegante y sencill. La próxima foto que ven es un acercamiento para que puedan apreciar mejor los detalles.
    xoxo,
  Anya Lynet






1 comments:

Unknown dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Que linda tu tarjeta Anya! Me alegra haber encontrado tu blog, yo también hago tarjetas :)