Páginas

23 febrero 2012

Distress jijiji

para español, ve al 3er párrafo :)

Who doesn't love distress inks??? I LOVE them. This week's Lawnscaping Challenges Blog is perfect: Distress Mania.



 I made this simple card, but for sure will do my best to do another one this week for this challenge. Hope you like it!



¿A quién no le gustan los "distress inks"? ¡¡¡A mi me encantan!!! La compentecia esta semana de Lawnscaping Challenges Blog es perfecta: Distress Mania. Hice esta tarjeta sencilla, pero haré todo lo posible para hacer otra para esta competencia. Espero les guste.

xoxo,
Anya Lynet

3 comments:

Laurel Beard dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh this is so pretty! I Love it.... Love the whimsical feel of this. Love how you twisted up the floss. Love this! So glad you joined us at Lawnscaping this week!!!!

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a fabulous concept! I love this! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Christiana dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sorry, that was me. I hit anonymous by accident.