Páginas

21 febrero 2012

I'm Back!/De vuelta :)

para español, ve al 3er párrafo :)

Hello! I'm finally back! I feel so guilty for not posting on the blog :/ I've been kinda busy and a lot of things are happening in my life. But, lets cut to the chase! So many challenges I want to participate, I don't know were to start LOL Here's my card:


I made this one inspired by the photo from the Lily Pad Challenge: Sweet Stamp shop presents Virginia's view. It has candy and lots of dots! The "LOVE" stamp from Unity Stamp Co. December 2011 KOM (which I love btw) was perfect for this challenge. I "highlighted" the dots with some glitter glue and then covered the whole stamped imaged with crystal effects (Stampin Up). Yummy! Add some patterned paper and a bow and I was DONE :) I'm also entering it to the CAS-ual Fridays "Tie One On".

¡Hola! Al fin estoy de vuelta. Me siento tan culpable por "abandonar" el blog :/ He estado un poco ocupada. Están ocurriendo muchas cosas muy bonitas en mi vida. Ahora al grano. Tantas competencias inspirándome que no si ni por dónde comenzar. La tarjeta que les presenté fue inspirada por Lily Pad Challenge: Sweet Stamp shop presents Virginia's view. La foto tiene muchos dulces y puntos, no pude resistir. El sello de "LOVE" de Unity Stamp Co. December 2011 KOM (el cual me encanta) era perfecto para esta competencia. Resalté los puntos con un poco de pega de brillo plateada y luego cubrí el resto de la imagen con "crystal effects" (Stampin Up). Yummy! Un poco de papel decorado, un lazo y LISTO :) También estaré entrando esta tarjeta a la competencia de CAS-ual Fridays  "Tie One On".
 xoxo,
 Anya Lynet

3 comments:

Michele Gross dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cute! I love your fun and funky letters :) Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lin dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great take on Virginia's View! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Lily Pad Cards!

Virginia L. dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE your dotty sentiment! Just lovely! So glad that you join the fun with us at Lily Pad! Hope to see more of your beautiful work!