Páginas

30 mayo 2013

Graduaciones/Graduations

Para español, ve al 2do párrafo ;)

Hi!
Almost everybody knows somebody that's graduating school (elementary, high, or college). I remember my graduations. The ceremonies were well... kind of boring. But the feeling of happiness and feeling proud of what I had accomplished is unforgettable. This year my stepson Jean graduated from 8th grade. I made this card for him. I used my Cricut with the Wild Card Cartridge and some Lawn Fawn stamps. We are very proud of him!


interior


¡Hola!
Casi todo el mundo conoce a alguien que se gradúa ya sea de escuela elementar, superior o Universidad. Yo recuerdo mis graduaciones. Las ceremonias fueron...aburridas. ¡Hay que decirlo! Pero el sentimiento de orgullo y felicidad al haber logrado algo por lo que se trabajo mucho es inolvidable. Este año, mi hijastro Jean se graduó de 8vo grado. Hice esta tarjeta para él. Utilizé la Cricut y el cartridge Wild Card y algunos sellos de Lawn Fawn. ¡Estamos muy orgullosos de él!
 xoxo,
  Anya Lynet