Páginas

08 noviembre 2013

Falling for you Fall

Para español, ve al 3er párrafo ;)

Hi!

Finally I'm done with all the birthday stuff. We had a great time and most important my baby had a blast! I'll share pics soon. Well, today I'm presenting you a CAS card for Fall. I used Unity Stamp Co stamps (KOM 8/12 "Color of the Season" & "Finally Fall") and Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold). I also added sequins for a final touch. I'll be entering this one to the following challenges: Simon Says...Keep it Clean and Simple and CASology Challenges: week 69: Brown.

 
 
I'm also excited to announce that THIS card was chosen "Honorable Gnome". Thank you Lawnscaping Challenges' DT for that! And THIS card was chosen "Pin Pal, Pinspired Challenge Runner Up" back at Pinspired Challenges. Thanks for that too! Super EXCITED!!! :)
 

¡Hola!

Finalmente, ya terminé con todas las cositas de la fiesta de cumpleaños de mi bebé. La pasamos super bien y más importante, mi bebé la pasó espectacular. Pronto comparto con ustedes fotos de la fiesta. Bueno, hoy les presento una tarjeta CAS para otoño. Utilizé sellos de Unity Stamp Co stamps (KOM 8/12 "Color of the Season" & "Finally Fall") y "Distress Inks" (Vintage Photo, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold). Añadí lentejuelas para dar un toque final. Estaré entrando esta tarjeta en las siguientes competencias: Simon Says...Keep it Clean and Simple y CASology Challenges: week 69: Brown.

Quiero aprovechar para anunciarles que estoy muy emocionada pues ESTA tarjeta fue escogida  "Honorable Gnome". ¡Gracias al DT de Lawnscaping Challenges! Y ESTA tarjeta fue escogida "Pin Pal, Pinspired Challenge Runner Up" en Pinspired Challenges. ¡Gracias!!!!! :)
 xoxo,
 Anya Lynet

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Every single time I see your blog header I smile! Love your card!

Thanks for joining us it he FUN and playing with us at CASology this week!!

Judy1223 dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Anya, what a beautiful scene of falling leaves, such pretty shades of brown! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Maia Ink by Anya Lynet dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@wienerhoneymooners

Thank you! I love wiener dogs! A few years ago I had 5 at the same time. Sadly they all died of old age. I do miss them dearly. Now I have one named Godiva that actually lives with my mom. I'll share a pic soon!

Maia Ink by Anya Lynet dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Judy1223

Thanks Judy!