Páginas

20 marzo 2014

Sailor

Para español, ve al 2do párrafo :)

Hello!

In today's card I'm inking for the first time this really cute stamp set I just got! You'll see more from this set. I just love it! I made a CAS card perfect for this week's Lawnscaping Challenge's challenge: Clean and Simple. I also used the Lawn Cuts coordinating with the "Float my Boat" set and "Cole's ABC's". The design paper is from Michael's (Oh! I miss going to Michael's) and I used blue washi tape for the "Hola".

 
 
¡Hola!

En la tarjeta de hoy utilicé por primera vez este set de sellos que recientemente adquirí. Verán mas proyectos con ese set pues me encantó. Hice una tarjeta CAS perfecta para la competencia de esta semana de Lawnscaping Challenges: Clean and Simple. También usé los troqueles "Lawn Cuts" en coordinación al set "Float my Boat" y el de "Cole's ABC's". El papel de diseño es de la tienda Michael's (que mucho extraño ir a comprar ahí) y "washi tape" azul para el fondo de las letras.
 xoxo,
 Anya Lynet

3 comments:

Tamara dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Super fun card!!
Thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping.
xx Tamara

Elise C. dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great card! I really like the little details that you added to the boat! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

jenn shurkus dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love the layered boat and anchor :) such a fun card! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping! :)