Páginas

22 enero 2015

New Year/Nuevo año

Para español, ve al 2do párrafo ;)

Hi!

First blog post of the new year. I know, kinda late. Sorry for that! Today's card is the first one I make for the upcoming Valentine's Day. I don't know if I have written about this before, but Valentine's day is not my favorite holiday. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE making cards for it, but don't actually enjoy the holiday. Why? I have no idea! LOL Well, I finally had the chance to ink 2 Lawn Fawn sets that had been sitting on my table for a while know. I made this card for the "Create a background" Challenge from Lawnscaping Challenges. I used "Wished you were here", "Argyle backdrops", "Schoolhouse backdrops" and "Woodgrain backdrops". I colored the world with watercolors. I will also add this one to the Simon Says Have a Heart Challenge.

 
 

¡Hola!

La primera entrada que hago para este nuevo año. Lo sé, un poco tarde. ¡Lo siento mucho! La tarjeta de hoy es la primera que hago para el Día de San Valentín. No sé si he escrito esto antes, pero la realidad es que este día feriado no es mi favorite. No me tomen a mal, me ENCANTA hacer tarjetas para la ocasión, pero no disfruto de celebrar el día. ¿Por qué? ¡Ni idea! jajaja Bueno, al fin tuve la oportunidad de usar dos sets de sellos de Lawn Fawn que llevaban un tiempo sobre mi mesa de trabajo. Hice esta tarjeta para la competencia de  "Create a background" Challenge from Lawnscaping Challenges. Usé los sets: "Wished you were here", "Argyle backdrops", "Schoolhouse backdrops" y "Woodgrain backdrops". Coloreé el mundo con acuarelas. Estaré añadiendo la tarjeta también al siguiente reto, Simon Says Have a Heart Challenge.


3 comments:

Jo Nevill dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fabulous card, love the image you used and your brilliant background

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Samantha Casey dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very cute card! I love the heart background and the world is so sweet! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Karin Åkesdotter dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

WOW - This is amazing - love your design! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping, hugs, Karin