Páginas

29 marzo 2014

Mini album

Para español, ve al 2do párrafo ;)

Hello!

Hope everybody is having a great weekend! Today I bring you a mini album. I learned to do this from a friend a while ago. It takes a few hours to make it but I love it. I like to give this as a gift for High School seniors. It's a cute way to keep their friends good bye messages and add a few small pics. I made this one for my sister-in-law. I made in her favorite colors. I used stamps from Unity Stamp Co and Lawn Fawn. The letters were die cut with Cricut. I'll enter this project to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes with buttons.

Mini album closed/ mini álbum cerrado
 
opened/abierto

close up

another close up

opened, other side/abierto, otro lado

close up

close up
¡Hola!

Espero que todos estén disfrutando de su fin de semana. Hoy les traigo un mini album. Aprendí a hacer este álbum hace algún tiempo con una amiga. Toma unas horas completer el proyecto pero me encanta. Me gusta regalar este tipo de álbum a estudiantes de escuela superior que se gradúan de 4to año. Es una manera muy linda de guardar los mensajes de despedida de sus amigos y añadir una cuantas fotos pequeñas. Hice ente para mi cuñada en sus colores favoritos. Usé sellos de Lawn Fawn y Unity Stamp Co. Las letras fueron cortadas con Cricut.  Estaré entrando este proyecto a la competencia de Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes with buttons.

1 comments:

Jo Nevill dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, this is fantastic ! Very clever ! I love the bright colours you have used too !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x