Páginas

13 noviembre 2015

Marchesa

Para español, ve al segundo párrafo ;)

It's Friday!
Finally the weekend is here and I'm excited. I have a Christmas cards class that I'm teaching at my local scrapbooking store tomorrow and have great plans for Sunday too. I made today's card for the current Runway Inspired Challenge: RIC #95: Marchesa Notte. It's not a color combo that I would usually use but some how I was drawn to it . I use a stencil and Distress Inks for the background. The little flowers were done using white cardstock. I colored it with Distress Paint. I wanted a swirled effect of the color against the white cardstock . It's a bit hard to photograph but it is there. The color did not turned out as dark as I wanted since I sprayed it with water but I liked how it turned out. I added a bit gold thread just because I love it so much. The sentiment stamp is from Latina Crafter.



¡Es Viernes!
Al fin llega el fin de semana. Este será uno lleno de actividades. El sábado estaré dando una clase de tarjetas de Navidad en una tienda local de scrapbook y tengo ya super planes para el domingo también. La tarjeta que les presento hoy la hice para el reto actual de Runway Inspired Challenge: RIC #95: Marchesa Notte. La combinación de colores es una que usualmente no usaría pero esta en particular me llamó la atención. Usé un "stencil" y "Distress Ink" para el fondo. Las pequeñas flores fueron hechas con cartulina blanca que pinté con "Distress Paint". Quería un efecto marmoleado en ellas así que rocié el papel con agua y luego de seco, corté las flores con ponchador. Es difícil de ver en la foto, pero está ahí. Añadí hilo dorado porque me encanta el toque que dá a las tarjetas. El sello es de Latina Crafter.


1 comments:

Houses Built of Cards dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How pretty! LOVE the soft stenciled background and pretty flowers! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com