Páginas

16 agosto 2019

Succulent Celebration

Hi!

Bittersweet day... Today's my last Growing in Unity day but it is FRIDAY!!!! WOOP WOOP
This week was my son's first week of school so we are getting use to getting up early again and the school routine. Although I like how much you can get out of the day when getting up early, my body is not a "morning body" LOL

Now to crafting and what you're really here for. Today's card features the June 2016 Unity Sentiment kit Succulent Salutations. I got it recently and hadn't inked it yet. Why did I wait so much to get this set, I have no IDEA! The image is cute and I love the variety of sentiments. It has a sentiment for each occasion.


For this one I used Kraft cardstock as base. Die cut one side for the design. The images are colored with Copics. I used Glossy Accents (of course), glitter glue on some details. I used Sprinkles, spring assortment from Doodlebug Design Inc. Although most have moved on to other embellishments like Nuvo Drops, I still love these type of enamel dots. Plus I have a lot of it, so I'll keep using it! Can we call it "vintage" embellishments? What's your favorite embellishments that are "oldies" but you still like to use? Comment below. I'd love to read your responses. I'll be choosing two random winners for some Unity Stamp Co stamps next week. So stay tuned for the announcement here in my blog and on the Growing in Unity Facebook page. Also, please follow me on my Facebook fan page Maia Ink to follow my crafting journey. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and thanks to Unity Stamp Co for this opportunity




15 comments:

sharon g dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I like how you brought it all together so well with the gold flower. It coordinated the papers with it. This is so cute. Thanks for all of your card examples all week. I really enjoyed seeing everything.

Linda dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Loved your coloring! Wonderful cards all week! Thanks for sharing your creations!

Wilma DeG dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely card! I love this set, too. Nuvo drops & I don't get along well, so I continue to use enamel dots. I love them!

Denise S. dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love all the details on this card. You have had a great week. I, too, use the enamel dots. I just can't get the Nuvu drops to look good and the enamels are always perfect.

Sue D dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute card--I like the colorful pots and the die cut border. I like to use ribbon on my cards.

Becca Yahrling dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cute design this is and so colorful. And I am always happiest seeing a little birdie in the mix. hehe Adorable! Thanks for a lovely week of inspiration.

Glennis F dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for such a great week, I have loved the variety of cards you have made and especially today's one

Linda Vigil dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Beautiful card! Yes, enamel dots, washi tape, twine....classics! Love em All! Thanks for a fun GIU week!

Sweet April dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow time flies fast,already the week is ending. I had a marvelous time watching your cards so cute,cool and creative. Today is no exception,love those cactus:details,enamel and coloring. Thanks again. Many blessings.

Cindy Trudeau dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have really enjoyed your week. Thank you for sharing. What a cute stamp set and I love what you did with it. I love brads but they are getting hard to find.

Bianca B dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

me encanta 🥰🥰

Vannessa Osbourn dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I recently colored those same cactus but haven't made it into a card yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Scrapper Myra dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely card Maia. I have that stamp kit. Thanks for the inspiration. It has been a great week.

Debra Dekock dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I enjoyed your week at Unity. The coloring of the succulents is amazing. I loved the way you layered your card also...especially the die cut.

Denise Bryant dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great image and coloring on your pretty card! I love the papers and layering too!