Páginas

15 enero 2014

Inspired Series/ Inspirada

Para español, ve al 3er párrafo ;)

Hello Everyone!

This year I'm adding new "sections" to my blog. One of them is "Inspired". I'll take anything (a picture, a song, a pin, a movie) and create something inspired by that. It could be a card, a layout or any other project. I'll start doing this section every other month until I catch up and organize myself. My plan is to post monthly, the second Wednesday of the month. 

Well, today's project is inspired by the pin you see below. I made this as a gift for my sister-in-law. Her favorite color is pink so I tried to incorporate that. Some of the flowers and the letters were die cut (Cricut). The others I made them with a scallop punch. I added glitters to the border of the flowers. I bought the board marker and attached it with some Velcro. I love this! Not that post its aren't cute, but this is cuter. I hope you get inspired by this too.

The inspiration/la inspiración




A close up


the marker/el marcador


¡Hola a todos!

Este año añadiré nuevas secciones a mi blog. Una de ellas es "Inspirada". Escogeré cualquier cosa (una foto, canción, pin, película) y crearé algo inspirada en eso. Podría ser una tarjeta, un "layout" o cualquier otro proyecto. Empezaré esta sección cada dos meses hasta que me ponga al día con mi agenda pues la meta es hacer una entrada mensual, el segundo miércoles del mes.

Bueno, el proyecto de hoy fue inspirado en el "pin" que ven arriba. Hice esto para regular a mi cuñada. Su color favorite es rosa así que lo incorporé en el proyecto. Algunas de las flores y las letras fueron cortadas con la Cricut. Otras flores las hice con ponchador de "scallop". Añadí brillo a los bordes de las flores. Compré un marcador de pizarra y lo pegué al marco utilizando Velcro. Es una forma original para recorder las cosas y sin desperdicios de papelitos. Espero que los haya inspirado.
 xoxo,
Anya Lynet