Páginas

17 mayo 2014

Anchors/anclas

Para español, ve al 2do párrafo ;)

Hi!

I'm in love with this Lawn Fawn set. I can't stop using it!!! I made a birthday card with it. First I made the backgroung. I heat embossed with clear embossing powder the anchors and stamped with Versamark little hearts randomly. Then, I created the sky with Distress inks and clouds I fussy cut. I created the waves and colored them with watercolors. I used the coordinating dies for the boat and  the lifesaver. A wavy "happy birthday" completes it. I'll enter this one to Simon Says Die crazy Challenge.




¡Hola!

Estoy enamorada de este set de sellos de Lawn Fawn. ¡No puedo parar de usarlo! En esta ocasión hice una tarjeta de cumpleaños. Primero hice el diseño de fondo. Con la técnica de "heat embossing" y polvo transparente estampé las anclas y luego solo con Versamark estampé corazones al azar. El cielo lo hice usando "Distress Inks" y nubes que corté yo misma. Estampé las olas y las coloreé con acuarelas. Utilicé los troqueles en coordinación para el bote y el salvavidas. Un "Happy Birthday" ondulada completa la tarjeta. Estaré entrando esta tarjeta a la competencia de  Simon Says Die crazy Challenge.