Páginas

29 septiembre 2019

GIU Blog Hop

Hi!

Welcome to Unity's Growing in Unity Blog Hop! If you are following the order, you should be coming from Julissa's blog. If not, below is the list so you can hop along and visit each one of us. Be sure to leave a comment. Unity will be choosing 2 winners to win one of two Unity filled prize packs.


Now, on to my card. My son's birthday is in a few weeks. So I wanted to make a card for him. It is not a typical birthday card, but, it's true! I like him more than ice cream.  He just love colors. I just had to use one of Unity's paper packs Rainbow Vibes. I mean, could this paper be more adorable?! My son LOVES ice cream too so the choice of paper from the pack was pretty obvious. I used a stamp from the Kit of the Month Kit Sweet Summer Love from June 2012. It's an oldie but it has great timeless images and sentiments. That ice cream truck, I just love it!. I used Copics to color the image. Added some dots using regular glittered glue and, of course, used Glossy Accents too. The die used is from Gina Marie. 




Well thank you for visiting me. Next on the Hop is Michelle so be sure to stop there and leave a comment too. Here's the full list in case you get lost or missed some one. 








20 comments:

Katy Fowler dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love how your card is so bright and colorful.

Linda Gorman dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Adorable card!!! Love all the colors! Thanks for sharing!

Sandra dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooooh, I love how bright and cheerful this looks!! So pretty!!

Jeannie Swanson dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing!

Jan Vint dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love, love, love this adorable, bright and happy card!

Debra Dekock dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love all the bright colors of this card! Just makes me happy!

Glennis F dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a fun card - I love it

Linda Vigil dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love this cheerful catd,and I feel like digging that stamp up. That paper is perfect for it! 😁

relaxandscrap dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Lovely cards, so fun and summery

MadeByMeghanK dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is sooo much fun! I LOVE THE colors!

Denise Bryant dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Adorable card! Love the fun colors and ice cream truck image! Awesome paper too!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So bright and cheerful. Love your design.

Trude Julie dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

A truly adorable card!

Denise S. dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love how well that paper goes with your image and sentiment.

MariLynn dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so cute. Love the colorful ice cream paper behind your focal image.

Martha (Sissy) Speed Ramey dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So pretty! Love the bright colors!

Wendy dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great project!! I'm with you son in that I LOVE ice-cream, that stamp and sentiment! Your yummy fresh colors are so fun ~ he's going to love this <3

Dorothy Green dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a fun, adorable card full of life and color!!! I am sure your son will like it!!! 🍦❤️

Sue D dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is so fun with the colorful ice creams.

MegsyWegsDesign dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a fun and happy card. It's all about the color :)