Páginas

12 enero 2024

GIU day 5 - Hugs

Hello: 

Final day of my GIU is here. First I want to thank everyone who has commented here or in the FB posts. Your comments have brought a smile to my face! 

If you are new here, you may not know that my family is obsessed with dachshunds. They are just so cute and full of personality. Currently there's 3 in the family: Maia (lives with me, top left), Godiva (live with my parents, bottom left) and the newest baby, Peach (lives with my little brother, right picture). Maia came home during the pandemic in 2020 and she has been a blessing. I named her after my "brand". The name Maia came to me a few years in a dream and the way Maia found us, was like a dream so the name fit perfectly. 



So today's card features Maia! The doxie image is from the set Pawsome Peepers. I colored it with Copics. The rest of the images are from the set ...say it with love, which is perfect for this coming season and currently on sale! Other supplies used: Glossy accents, Color Bloom Gold Foil Spray mist, clear and gold embossing powder, VersaMark ink, Gina Marie Designs die, and Distress inks (Wilted violet, Mustard seed & Cracked Pistachio).



Well, again thank you all for your kind comments. You may like my FB fan page, Maia Ink. I'll keep sharing all my crafting over there. Next week I'll be selecting the 2 winners, within all those who commented on the posts, for the 2 gift certificates from Unity Stamp Co.




17 comments:

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness! All of your Doxies are adorable ❤️❤️❤️ I absolutely love what you did with your card today! Who wouldn't love to receive this cutie in the mail ♥️ I have really enjoyed seeing your creations all week.
Angi Rankin

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So adorable!!!

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Forgot to add my name above! Jenni Shamblin

Pam Foy dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You and your families pups are adorable! I hope you get all 3 together for play dates! The card is the cutest. The background is great. Thanks for sharing this week. Have a happy weekend. -Pam Foy

Kathy Dippner dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Adorable card! Thanks for sharing your cards this week.

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this card! And the pups!

Becca Yahrling dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww, how sweet! Love your pups AND this cute dog stamp. The BG you inked up is just gorgeous. Wonderful week of inspiration. tfs!

Chris Shuman dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a precious card! Thanks for sharing this week.

Elizabeth Roberts dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness what a great idea! I love this card.

Denise Bryant dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sweet doxies! Love your adorable card! Great colors and a darling doxie image!

Vannessa Osbourn dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

How cute putting the doggie on top of the HUGS stamp! Such a fun week you've had!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Just darling! Great week! Love your background, stamps, design, and coloring. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such an adorable card! Love it!
Aurora Loaiza

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fantastic card! Love it!

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sooo cute!!!🥰

Cat Valdez dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is adorable!!! Love how you created this card! Great week! Thanks.

LBAB dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love this so much!