Páginas

11 enero 2024

I like you! GIU day 4!

 Hola again!

So, the girl that said that she didn't like Valentine's day... found herself making many cute love cards. *sigh and today I bring you not one, but 2 cards! For today's cards, I went with stamps sets from a few years back and a technique I hadn't used in a while, foiling with transfer gel. 

In the first card, to create the background I used stamps from the set Everything Love. This one was released back in 2014. The cute panda is from the Kit of the Month April 2013 You Make my Heart Puffy. The panda image really is holding a flower but I didn't stamp that part and stamped the little heart from the ...Say it with love set. I'm in love with this card and it will definitely be for my son <3.




For the second card, I just couldn't throw away what was left from the gold foil after making the first card's background. So I put transfer gel on the hole front of the card and used the foil as a negative. I couldn't get a smooth surface as I wanted but I actually like the result as it kinda look as brush strokes. To complete this card, I stamped the owl from the Kit of the Month January 2013. I couldn't find it to link it so it may be discontinued. 



Remember to comment as I'll be randomly choosing 2 winners of a $20 gift credit from Unity Stamp Co. 

See you tomorrow for my last post of the week.



12 comments:

Cat Valdez dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love how you have utilized the foiling in 2 different ways! Both are adorable 😍

Kathy Dippner dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Super cute cards! I love how the foil transferred on the second card.

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Both are so cute! Thanks for the inspiration with your background set- I have that one and will be bringing it out.
Aurora Loaiza

Linda dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Like both of your cards!! You are really creative!!

Chris Shuman dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Super sweet cards! I have never done anything with foil so it's fun to see what you did.

Pam Foy dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What cute cards. I like the background technique on the second one with owl. -Pam Foy

Anónimo dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Super cute cards! I have the 2013 kom, and love using that owl. They're both so pretty with the foil!
Angi Rankin

Becca Yahrling dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Fabulous cards!! I'm not much into making Valentine Day cards either (I only need one! lol). But these could be friends that you love, or anyone that you just love. No reason other than that.

Elizabeth Roberts dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great cards.

Denise Bryant dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Super cute cards! Love the panda and owl images!

Vannessa Osbourn dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love your foiled cards! Such sweet Valentines!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute and fun! Love these!