Páginas

21 febrero 2014

It's a girl

Para español, ve al 2do párrafo ;)

Hello!!!

I've been quiet this week since I've been super busy preparing for my class this Sunday on the 2nd Scrapbook Convention in Puerto Rico. For details about that, go HERE. I'm excited and nervous! Well, today's card is quite special. A new bundle of joy is on the way. Not me, btw... The family is very excited! I'm entering this card the Lawnscaping Challenges #76: Dust 'em off since I used a stamp set I haven't used in months, Lawn Fawn's "Plus one" and those Bella Blvd papers have been on my stash for quite a while too. Well, until next week!



¡Hola!

He estado calladita esta semana pues he estado muy ocupada con los preparativos de mi clase en la 2da Convención de Scrapbook de Puerto Rico. Para detalles sobre eso, ve AQUI. ¡Estoy emocionada y a la vez nerviosa! Estaré entrando esta tarjeta a  Lawnscaping Challenges #76: Dust 'em off pues este set de sellos hace meses que no lo utilize, "Plus One" de Lawn Fawn y esos papeles de diseño de Bella Blvd llevan algún tiempo en mi almacen. Bueno, ¡hasta la semana que viene!
 xoxo,
 Anya Lynet

1 comments:

{Chrissie} dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a cool slider card! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!