Páginas

28 febrero 2014

Share your project

Para español, ve al 2do párrafo ;)

Hello!

A really quick post! I didn't want to miss the chance to participate in the "Share your project to win..." contest that Scrapbookpal.com is having this month. This last weeks of February the contest was to use one or more Spellbinders item. I used in this card the "Standard Circles Large" die to die cut with my Cuttlebug the circles in my card. As you know, I like to make most of my cards with the CAS style and this one is not the exception. The sentiment stamp is from Latina Crafter. I'll also enter it to the Simon Says anything goes with pearls.



¡Hola!

¡Una corta entrada! No quería perder la oportunidad de participar en la competencia de "Share your project to win..." de Scrapbookpal.com este mes. En las últimas semanas de febrero el reto consiste en usar productos de "Spellbinders" para tu proyecto. Use el set de troqueles "Standard Circles Large" para cortar usando mi "Cuttlebug" los círculos de la tarjeta. Como saben, me gusta el estilo CAS y esta tarjeta no es la excepción. El sello que usé es de Latina Crafter. También entraré la tarjeta a la competencia de Simon Says anything goes with pearls.
 xoxo,
 Anya Lynet

1 comments:

Laura Sterckx dijo...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gorgeous card! The circles are so pretty and I love the pretty patterns peeking trough! :) Thank you so much for playing along at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!